Quick Links & Forms
Travel, Reimbursement, and Field Trip Forms for Students and Volunteers:
- Travel Information Form - This form is used to initiate the University's required forms for conference travel, field research, and field trip support. This includes driver, volunteer, and release forms.
- Travel Reimbursement Request Form - This form is to be used by students and volunteers to request travel reimbursements. Travel must have been pre-approved by the Department Chair.
- Reimbursement Request Form - This form is to be used by students and volunteers to be reimbursed for a general expense/purchase. Funding must be pre-approved by a supervising professor or the department Budget Analyst, Katie Doctor.
- Lost Receipt Form (state-funded) - This form is for lost or non-itemized receipts.
- Missing Receipt Form (grant-funded) - This form is for lost or non-itemized receipts.
- Vehicle Reservation Request - This form is used to request the use of a Biological Science or CCMS vehicle including vans, trucks, and electric carts.
Department Funding Requests:
- Funding Request for Conference Attendance and Travel (virtual and in-person) - This form is used by Biological Science undergraduate and graduate students.
- Undergraduate Research Funding Application - This form is used by BIO Undergraduates for academic year research/senior projects.
- Graduate Research Funding Application - This form is used by BIO Graduate students for thesis research.